Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hot Springs, part III

Have you been following this story?
If not, you might want to get caught up.
Here is Hot Springs, part I and Hot Springs, part II



So where were we...?

Oh yes, the headboard came off the wall and we had to stop what we were doing to adjust it so it didn't rattle against the wall, or hurt us. 

We climb back on the bed, and B sits near the head of the bed, leaning against the wonky headboard. I tuck the pillows behind him, then straddle his lap, slowly easing myself down onto his hard cock. We were already wet and lubed, but ohhh, it still feels so good to feel him enter me. Have I mentioned how much I love that sensation? I get tingly and wet every time I think about it. 

I tilt my hips forward to rock back and forth, moaning as my clit rubbed against his pubic bone.
So sensitive. So good. We kiss as I continue to grind against him. I feel a wave of bliss rise from deep inside. It's difficult to describe. Like a helium balloon slowly being inflated. No, like I'm being filled with helium from my pussy. So light and buoyant, like a tickle or a giggle, yet it's a deep craving feeling, like hunger. I feel it press upward against my diaphragm, my ribs, my heart, my collarbone, and suddenly I feel the fingers of the building orgasm run up the back of my neck and over my head as my head explodes with orgasm. My ears go deaf, my eyes roll back, and I let the feeling wash through and over me, again and again. And again. I can feel my pussy pulsing as I cum. I hear myself crying out. 

This first orgasm has awoken the beast inside. She wants more.
He is quite familiar with this beast and has learned to give her everything she demands before he can even think about his turn to cum.

B kisses me then guides my weakened body down onto the bed next to him. I curl up to rest for a moment while he changes positions. I feel his hand reach between my legs from behind, teasing my wet clit with a finger. My legs twitch involuntarily as my clit is stimulated. I love having my clit touched gently like that. LOVE IT. He runs his fingers from my clit through my pussy, and up my crack. 

SMACK! His hand comes down hard on my ass. It stings. 
"Again!" I beg.
SMACK! Even harder. I get on my knees and stick my ass in the air so he'll spank it again.
SMACK! Then I feel kisses over the sting. Then teeth. I'm going to have a bite mark over a red hand print for the next few days. Wish I could see it.
(Wish I could show it off.)

He squeezes some lube into his hand and rubs it between my legs, moistening my pussy and prepping my ass. I can feel him kneeling behind me as he quickly pushes his hard cock deep into my pussy and starts pounding hard. He doesn't even bother starting slow. I rock to move against him when he slams into me for as much depth as possible. He's breathing hard and moaning. I know he's edging, so I challenge him by tightening up my kegels as much as possible. I talk dirty. I do everything I can from that position to get him to cum, but he manages to keep edging. Suddenly he pulls out and pauses. (I consider that a success! I love trying to push an edge over the limit.) 

More lube. He's running his hand up and down the length of my throbbing pussy, clit to ass. Oh, please keep doing that; it feels so fucking great.
More lube on me, more lube on him.
I know what's coming. 
I'm nervous as hell. 
What if I have an accident? What if it hurts? What if it smells? What if....?
And as I'm worrying about all kinds of self conscious things, I feel the head of his cock pressing against my ass. 
"Relax," he says.
"I'm scared."
"Don't be. We'll just go slow and you tell me how it feels as we go, ok? We'll stop if it gets uncomfortable."

He lubes a little more and presses further, then pauses to check on me. 
To be honest, it doesn't feel like sex. It feels very un-sexy. It feels like I should call in sick and stay home all day. But it doesn't hurt, so I say, "I'm ok."
More lube, more pressure, more worry. I think I have to go to the bathroom. 
"That's nice baby," he says. "You're doing great. You feel so tight it's going to be hard not to cum right away."

He's in? That's what it feels like? 
More lube, and gentle movement in and out, in and out.
"You doing ok?" 
"Yeah," I reply, kind of surprised. "It's not bad."
In fact, I kind of like it in a weird way. Definitely no sexual sensations down there, but the way our bodies are connected and touching each other and moving together is wonderful. 
More lube. More moving in and out. Thrusting. 
I arch my back and sway my back to see if I can change how it feels. Eh, kind of but not really. I'm starting to like the sensation of him moving in and out. Feels good.
"Keep doing that," I ask.
"Baby, I'm trying hard not to cum, fucking you in the ass like this. You're hot."

After a minute or two more, he pulls out. THAT feels weird.
New condom, back in the pussy, gently thrusting. I love how he grabs my hips and pulls me toward him. He leans forward to rest on my back, kissing me. 
After all that stimulation, my pussy is extra sensitive. 

We change positions so he's laying on his back and I'm sitting on him, cowgirl, and before I know it, I've had two more orgasms. They happened so quickly I didn't even have time to think about them. As my next orgasm builds, B asks, "My turn?"

I can barely nod as I cum hard, crying out, and grinding hard on his cock to milk every bit of juice from my pussy. I open my eyes just in time to see him throw his head back and groan. 
I love that part, watching my partner cum. It always gives me one last orgasm. 
My pussy flutters and spasms from watching him cum.  Aftershocks.

I had a long long drive (2 hours) ahead of me. My butt cheek smarted from being spanked, my tired pussy throbbed from being pounded, and my ass tingled from being stretched and filled.  
Happy happy me. 
Can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment