Saturday, March 8, 2014

Confident, Comfortable, and Bare-Ass Naked

Over on my public side, I mentioned my beaus, and how they helped me to recognize that I'm in an emotionally abusive marriage.

That's only part of what they have done for me.

Before all of this, I had been a timid, shy, overweight, cautious girl who was overly concerned about what other people thought of her. I hid myself in dark baggy clothes, I never spoke up, and was very good at blending in. I hid behind masks, I hid behind self-undermining language. I hid from life.

MJ was my first extramarital beau, and he blew the doors of my hiding place when he introduced me to the world of voyeurism and exhibitionism. He was very nice and gentle about it, letting me call the shots and letting me decide if and when we should leave. He just saw something in me that was begging to be free... and released her to the world.

For that I will be forever grateful to him.


Ever since I came out of hiding, my subsequent beaus have been treated to a confident BBW woman who is comfortable in her own skin. They all love it. 
As the only naked person at the clothing optional hot springs:
Me - "Should I put my suit back on?"
B - "No."
Me - "I'm the only naked person here. I don't want to make the others feel uncomfortable."
B - "Keep it off."

My first time with T, when he stripped off my clothes with all the lights on:
T - "Look at you look at you look at you! I want to eat you up!"

My first time with K; he was hot-looking and before he knew it I was stripped completely naked. 
K  - "Uh, wow! Stay there for a minute. I want to look at you. All of you."

At a sex club:
Him - "Let's expose your breasts as soon as we walk in the door so I can suck on them whenever I want."
Later, of course, I'm totally naked and fucking in the group room, etc

Me, at home:
Shades up & lights on when changing for bed, masturbating, dressing in the dark winter morning.. 
(There is a 55+ high rise across the street from my window.)

Camping with B:
Roadside blowjobs, parking lot sex outside the car, stripping down to change into my swimsuit wherever we happen to be...
Now that this part of me has been allowed to overtly exist, I can't imagine being any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment