Friday, April 25, 2014

Hot Springs, part I

In the middle of winter, B and I met up at a motel near a tiny mountain town.

I was excited, since this is the first time we had ever had a hotel room. Usually we meet at a hiking trailhead or in a car.

As soon as I put my things in the room, we hopped into his car and drove toward the springs, which are a half mile hike in from the parking area. We parked, hiked in, changed into swimsuits, and tiptoed into the hot pools. I'd never been to a hot springs before. This one is clothing optional, and of the 30 or so people there, about half were naked. I decided to take off my suit, while B kept his trunks on.

The other guy in the pool with us was naked, and I swore when he stretched out to relax, he was purposely trying to point his junk at me. I was tempted to wink at him to see what he'd do, but I was afraid of what he'd do.

B kept referring to him as "Stretch nuts" and out of respect for everyone I tried really hard to not look. But I wanted to.



At the top of the hot springs, there's a little cave where the really hot water enters the pools. The interior of the cave was about the size of a VW Bug's interior, maybe a lower ceiling, and icy cold water dripped from the ceiling as hot water flowed out from between the rocks. The entrance to the cave was at the edge of the top pool, and entering the cave was as easy as climbing up out of the pool and crawling into the cave on all fours. People would occasionally crawl into the cave to see how hot it was.

One girl, bathing au natural, scampered into the cave. She shrieked as the cold water dripped on her back, and everyone looked to see her entire backside: curvy butt and clean shaven pussy. Most of the guys were smiling as she backed out of the cave.

As the sun went down, we climbed out of the water, dressed, hiked back to the car, and headed to the hotel. We hopped in the shower together to wash off the sulfur smell of the springs, and that's when he dropped the soap.

Accident, on purpose, it doesn't matter. I bent down to pick it up but was distracted by a hard cock in my face. Damn, I'd been waiting for that moment since arriving in town hours earlier. I wanted to spend a little time together before going to the springs, and spent most of the time at the springs trying to think of how I could suck him off or give him a handjob without anyone noticing. Finally, I had my chance to put my mouth around his cock.

I got down on my knees and gently coaxed him to my lips. Warm water ran down our bodies as I licked around his head, licked his shaft down to his balls, then sicked on his balls for a moment. He quietly moaned. I opened my mouth and laid his hard cock on my tongue and swallowed a bit as I closed my mouth around him, so I could get him in as deeply as possible. I swallowed again to create some suction, then started fucking him with my mouth,.

I held my lips firm and tight around his cock, then relaxed and let my mouth become soft and supple. Then firmed up again. I sucked harder as he rocked his hips to thrust into my mouth, harder and harder. As he moaned, I slid him out of my mouth as I closed my lips. With my lips still closed, I pressed my face into his cock and let his head part my lips as it pushed inside. By now, my arms were wrapped around his legs and I found my hands gripping his cheeks, pulling him as close to me as possible.

He fucked my mouth that way a while longer, and I was starting to think about what I could do to make him cum, but he pulled back and slid out. I looked up at him as he grabbed my arm and helped me stand up. He kissed me. I could feel his soapy hand exploring my ass as we kissed. No, he wasn't exploring.

He was washing my ass. Ahh, I know what he has in mind.

Click here for Hot Springs, part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment