Friday, May 2, 2014

Hot Springs, part II

Ok, so where were we?

Oh yes, the shower.
(Here's Part I)

So we got out of the shower - he slipped on the wet floor and almost hit his head on the doorjamb. If he got knocked out it was not the kind of mouth to mouth I had in mind. He went into the room and fiddled with the heater. I wrapped a towel around myself and carefully made my way out of the bathroom. The lights were low. The heat was on (mountains, winter...)


Holding my towel tightly around me, I threw back the covers on the bed. He walked over to me, naked, and by the time he got to me, he was hard and erect, poking me in the belly as he wrapped his arms around me. We kissed... and my towel eventually fell to the floor.



He backed me up to the bed and lowered me, backwards, until I was laying down.

What happened next is a blur. It always is. Body positions, conversation, who's mouth is where - I never remember. My memory always blanks out between the build up of intense desire and that magical fleeting moment of being entered. All I ever remember is kissing, skin, touching, tingling pussy wants more, kissing and touching again, I can feel my clit swell and my juices slide down inside toward my lips in anticipation for THAT ONE moment... and then - Gasp! Ahhhh, Oohhh, Holy Fuck. I feel a warm, hard cock firmly part my lips and slowly slide in. I'm sure my eyes roll back or half close at this point, but it's my moment of pure ecstasy. I grab his hips to pause for a moment as I feel myself tighten around his cock.

Oh, fuck me fuck me.

He starts thrusting, slowly, then building up a steady rhythm. It feels so good. I want more.

More.

He mentions that after he enters me he can feel my pussy heat up around his cock and it's hard to not immediately shoot his entire load before we even get started.

That is so hot.

I didn't think I could become any more aroused, but that idea ramped up the intensity of all the wonderful sensations going on in my body. Of course, it always makes me weak in the knees (and tingly between my legs) to know that I can cause men to become aroused and cum.

Causing horny makes me horny. It's a delicious Catch-22 that I will never ever get enough of. At some point, I'm on my back. My butt is propped up on a pillow, and he is lifting my legs over his shoulders. He enters me again and as he starts pounding me, he leans forward to grab the headboard of the bed for leverage. He thrusts hard and CRACK! the headboard comes off the wall, hanging only by a single nail on one corner.

Oh crap. We broke the bed.

Oh, LOL, WE BROKE THE BED!
Awesome!

Oh, crap, the bed is broken. Can we fix it?
(It was held on to a furring strip with staples. Staples. And one nail. Fine construction.)

I think there were guests in the next room, so I tried to quietly line up the staples with the teeny holes, but macho man thought it would stay better if he held the headboard up against the wall and pounded with his fist.
No go.
I pulled the mattress away from the wall, then we gently detached the dangling headboard and stood it up on the floor, pushing the mattress against it so it would stay wedged in place.

Click here for Hot Springs, part III

It's hard to tell any story without being funny, let alone a sexy story, but if I could have sex at least once a day and giggle at least a dozen times every day, life would be PERFECT. 

Also, B never mentioned being charged for the damage, so I guess we got it back in place securely enough before we left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment