Monday, March 31, 2014

imho

One of the most - no, perhaps THE most arousing, erotic things I have ever seen in my life was a particular couple at one of the clubs I occasionally go to.

Here's the scenario: T and I were in the couples' lounge, taking a rest break and cuddling, when the other couple entered the room. We watched as they made themselves comfortable on the bed next to us.

It was obvious they had been together for a while as he knew all the places where she liked to be kissed, and she knew exactly how he wanted his cock stoked while she sucked his balls.

This couple was in their own world as they made love and fucked, then made love again. She climbed on top of him and rode him cowboy and I could feel T's cock hardening against my thigh as she loudly came.

We watched as they got up from the bed. He gently guided her over to the spanking bench, and when he turned to grab a towel for her to lean on, I saw it.


In a sex club, where you're surrounded by sexy and not so sexy people in various stages of undress, either flirting, cruising, sucking and licking, performing a bondage scene, or outright fucking, you're completely surrounded by a vast smorgasbord of erotic.

But this one thing made the biggest impact on me and to this day, it is THE sexiest thing I have ever seen.

His cock.

Oh, it was an average sized cock, trimmed pubic hair, average body.
But it was erect and standing firm, completely perpendicular to his body as he walked toward her.
It glistened with her juices.

It was an ordinary erect cock, mid-fuck.

What makes this so erotic for me is that I could see how aroused he was by her. With everything going on in the club, and with a dozen or so people casually watching them, she was the entire focus of his attention, and she completely aroused him.

My biggest turn on is seeing a man turned on.
Preferably by me, but it really doesn't matter.
Ok, having a guy cum because of me really is at the top of the list, but we're talking about things I'm NOT participating in.
This man wasn't doing it for cameras, he didn't have a fluffer helping him out, he wasn't a perv trying to catch people off guard, he was simply aroused by his partner.

And that, to me, is the sexiest thing on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment